Tuesday 2 August 2016

Ball Boy


In the Holidays I was ball boy for the Tukapa vs Old boys finals.I got to go on Yarrow Stadium. Jack fuller was there to watch the game too. Being a ball boy is the person that gets the ball when the ball goes out. One of the players had a good tackle. Tukapa  scored the first try of the game  and they got the conversion. I was in my Tukapa rugby gear. They used the Taranaki balls. The final score  was 39 to 17. Tukapa won the finals.
 I was proud to be part of Tukapa that day.

2 comments:

  1. Granny was very proud of you that day too Cejay....you did your job really well.....I was so happy that Tukapa won...even though Poppa wasn't !!
    Great story...you explained the Ball Boy's job very clearly....lots of love Granny & Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haw grat story you put a lot of betall

    ReplyDelete